Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Owning it...

Who are we? Do we know ourselves well enough? And if we do, are we willing to just be that, without apology... and own all of our traits, interests (no matter how embarassing - like boy bands, or reality TV, or any other frivolous/guilty habits and pleasures)? Recently, I had the courage to admit that the outdoors to me is a swimming pool or staring at the ocean and mountains from a gorgeous patio or from the deck of a yacht, Lol;). Now, I am completely fulfilled in earning my own money and I'm fully capable of paying for my somewhat high end lifestyle (or maybe upper middle class by today's standards!!)... but there's no denying I like to dress up, eat in nice restaurants, watch live entertainment and travel to New York, LA, Hawaii etc. I can no longer pretend to be a hiker, camper sorta girl. I am an urban cat and I just wanna do what I wanna do. When I was younger, I was willing to bend myself around a guy or around friends, in order to have companionship. Nowadays, I'd rather clean my bathroom or watch a good movie on my comfy couch or stare at my gorgeous view, rather than do things that just don't suit! Know what I mean?... Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment