Saturday, July 25, 2015

Dreams aren't always dreamy!...

Gosh, am I the only one out there being chased down in my sleep? Honestly, some of my dreams are downright traumatizing. Not only did I have to live through a shocking and upsetting betrayal (that I had to figure out on my own in a slow and torturous way) but I have to keep reliving it a year later in my dreams?! Seriously!? Clearly the subconscious mind is still mulling this whole thing over. Some of the wisdom I hear about this sort of thing is that we keep "processing" until we've learned all the lessons we need to learn. Well, hurry up already Lol;) I don't know how much more of this kinda thing I can take. Of course, there's no one to appeal to with these things. Our trauma's are pretty much our own to survive and move through. We can seek help, but at the end of the day, our inner world seems to have a mind and time frame of it's own. On a happier note... I'm big on silver linings (being an optimist to a fault) and a huge upside to my painful experience has been a richer, more comfortable connection with myself and the people in my life. Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment