Monday, July 20, 2015

Gratitude brings relief...

I am just as guilty as the next person for getting caught up in crap. I really do strive to be a positive, caring, generous, accepting person... but hell, I guess the human condition really does get that tough - tough enough that the kindest, most affectionate person can sink to a lower standard of gossip, judgment and general frustration with unmet wants and needs. I am hugely relieved when I remember to focus on the good things in my life. The power of gratitude has been a life saver in my toughest moments. Making a list of the good things in life (even the ocean, a kick ass cup of coffee, a random act of kindness) can be nothing short of inspiring and can swoop us up to the land of happy day dreaming. Just sayin;) ! Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment