Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Staying the course...

I've read endless books on attracting "abundance" and manifesting what we want. I remember The Secret book/movie and the Celestine Prophecy catching on like wildfire when they came out. I've also heard a lot of people talk about feeling fuzzy on the whole "how to" thing. In my personal opinion and experience, I believe it's about staying the course. We can feel frustrated and decide all of it's bogus and doesn't work. There's a scene in The Secret where a little boy throws out a picture of the new bike he wants because it's just not happening - but then he realizes he can't let go of the idea, takes the crumpled picture out of the garbage and continues to cherish the notion of enjoying his coveted bike again. He gets the bike. I've realized that when I set aside the "needing" and focus on my moment-to-moment, day-to-day commitments, after a while my dreams keep coming true, one at a time. Just sayin' ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment