Saturday, September 26, 2015

Law of attraction revisited...

I was listening to a radio show on attracting abundance today with author and wellness educator Gina Rizzo. I've read an awful lot on the topic and I have to admit I wasn't certain I would learn anything new? I love this person though... she has beautiful, healing energy and I enjoy hearing her talk, so no question I wanted to listen in to her radio session. I suppose I wasn't surprised that I felt immediately compelled to pay close attention. I learned a couple of things right away; confidence is not the same as self-worth (self-worth is a deep and natural acceptance and love of who we are, warts and all vs the confidence of being good at something) and adopting an abundance consciousness takes time and practice (I love Gina's analogy of filling a cup one drop at a time.... and over time, we can realize that beautiful overflowing feeling).

If you're as inspired as I was, check out Gina's tools and newsletters!

http://livinginabundance.ca

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment