Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's not "out there" ...

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the answer is not "out there" somewhere. Okay, now this is one person's opinion, whatever that's worth, Lol ;) ... but what I've experienced and realized is this - no one can save us and the "answer" is not out there somewhere. In my humble experience, we really are left to solve our own stuff. Much as we might want to be saved or nurtured by that perfect partner or benefactor with a miraculous windfall of cash, it seems that we really are left to sort this out for ourselves. Kinda sucks the big one, but when we get through it with our own resolve and genius ideas and/or thoughts, we build strength, self-esteem and confidence in knowing we can take care of ourselves and succeed. Maybe this is too self-help'y a post, but I don't care ;) ... I've been there and I don't think I'm alone in facing the black veil of life. Shit happens and I don't care who you are and how much money you have, life will get yah! That's just how it goes in the journey of being a human being. So much of life is universal. So! In summary, I believe the answer is within us somewhere... always. We're wiser and more inventive than we might think. Just sayin ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment