Friday, October 9, 2015

Believing...

You know that whole saying "where there's a will, there's a way"... well I think there's something to that. If you look at a lot of success stories, they involve countless "no"s and actually a lot of entrepreneurs are considered kind of crazy - and they probably have to be a little "out there" to keep forging forward against all odds, often with no sign of forward momentum. I guess what I'm saying is, if we want something badly enough and if we really, truly, deeply believe in our pursuit, then nothing is going to stand in our way. Right? The catch with these things is, you never know how long it's gonna take and what you'll have to endure in getting there. But if we can't let it go of something, I'm sure all the pain will be worth it in the end. I've said it before and I'll say it again, let's keep going. Let's not give up on our dreams :)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment