Thursday, October 8, 2015

Turning it around...

The bad days come don't they!.... There's no way around it. Life can be absolutely splendid. The sun is shinin', maybe you're enjoying a new romance or a free and unexpected injection of cash... but we all know that the rain will come again. The roller coaster of life is a given. But shit! It never gets any easier. No matter how much life experience we have and no matter what we've survived, a shit day is a shit day. That's just life folks. What is very cool, however, is turning it around. To go from stress lines and maybe a few tears if you're a chick, to sulking and giving yourself permission to play hooky with a mental health day - to somehow finding a new spark is a revelation. Happened to me today. I had every intention of saying fuck it. In fact, I said exactly that. Fuck it, I'm giving myself a get out of jail card in this moment. I love writing clearly, so I sat down and scribbled some complaints and whiny thoughts. The more I wrote though, the more determined I became - and low and behold, I found the inertia to get off my a-- and get to work. And guess what - I kicked ass! I had a flash of ideas and went out and delivered for myself. I somehow inspired me, Lol ;) So, was it me giving myself permission to be a big baby that helped me move forward? I think, maybe, yes. I allowed myself to react, feel like crap, hide if that's what I really needed.. and then somehow something inside of me came out from under with new ideas to grab ahold of. Yup, pretty cool. Just sayin' ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment