Monday, October 19, 2015

Sulking...

I wonder what the verdict is on sulking? ;) I know my favourite therapist tells me it's important to allow ourselves to feel absolutely everything we're feeling. He once told me I wanted everything in my life to be sunny or sunnier, which left me with a broken compass. He says that feeling the negative emotions (upset, anger etc) is very important because this gives us information about what our boundaries are and what we need in life. I wonder where sulking fits in exactly though, Lol, because I have to admit there are times when it feels way too good to sulk for a bit. It's that whole sensation around not getting what you want and sitting in the uncomfortable moment of have-not. After a while it begins to feel silly though and you have to acknowledge that you're not a teenager anymore, that we know better and that in life we don't always get what we need and want. But it sucks anyway sometimes;)  Just sayin'

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment