Thursday, October 22, 2015

Moods...

Is it just me or is there a seemingly involuntary nature to moods. Sure, something "bad" or unexpected happens, it wasn't what we wanted and we slink down. But some days we wake up and just feel off. I hate that! Sometimes it's downright hard to get out of bed and we can't think of what to do with ourselves. We dig our heels in because nothing is helping. Wft ;) ?! ... Anyhoo, I've decided that if I put up my emotional umbrella, hang on as best I can and let the dark cloud pass, something wonderful usually happens.... or at least, the next day things don't seem quite as bad or devastating. Sometimes I can even see a new path appear before me and decide on a direction change that's even better! Just sayin ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment