Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Go for it!...

I do believe life is cyclical. There are hard times and good times, but sometimes life has you by the throat and you have to endure until things give way. I am speaking from some serious personal experience here. I survived a stretch of about seven years of hard times on all levels. Nothing was really working; financial hard times would not let up, my relationship(s) were challenging and my job situations were untenable. This all happened post 2008. I believe scary finances can bring out the worst in people and I certainly faced a lot of such individuals. Fortunately, I have a tool box of coping skills and I persevered. My seven year stretch of hard knocks ended in rock bottom, which led to some life altering changes. One of the biggest resolutions was the decision to expect and accept exactly what I want in life, and nothing less. I made a list of how I want to feel and what I want to receive in my life - in career, in a love relationship, in friendships... in all areas frankly. Looks like this was the magic answer to a happier and more fulfilling life. So, I say go for it! Go after exactly what you want in life, with great specifics and detail. What have you got to lose! Just sayin':)

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment