Thursday, October 14, 2021

What is success?…

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

— Winston Churchill

I’ve thought a lot about success and what it means to me personally. I know I have accomplished many goals up to this point, so I’ll give myself credit for that. I am still, however, in pursuit of my ultimate goal, which is a certain level of financial freedom that will offer more choices and the ability to take extended time off work to enjoy travel and adventures. As time has worn on, I’ve had to re-think and re-define my notions of success and failure because I’m not where I want to be yet. But does that mean I’ve failed? Can I say I have not succeeded, even though I know I’ve accomplished much of what I set out to do? Even recently, I had to tell myself “Girl, your story is not over. You’re still on your journey and sure, it’s taking longer than you expected, but think of all you have accomplished and know that you can achieve your ultimate goal too. Take it easy on yourself and give yourself more time.” Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck! XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment