Tuesday, October 26, 2021

An unexpected gift…

Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift.

— Mary Oliver 

I laughed a little at the first sentence. The second sentence is more profound and brings up some tough memories frankly. I would NOT want to go back any of those painful moments, but I do know the resulting transformation earns me at least one badge of honour. Actually, my last break up led to me writing this blog. I was determined to figure out how to identify and find my perfect match/partner and I set out on a journey of intense learning. I saw a number of coaches (life coach, traditional therapist, relationship skills seminars) and read a gazillion books on relationships/communication skills etc. I was coming across some pretty amazing info and my friends kept telling me I should put this stuff on paper, and so I did. I’ve continued with much of the coaching and exploration and this did lead to my ideal mate. The continued learning ensures that this ideal match is kept safe and well cared for. Just sayin’ ;) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment