Tuesday, November 16, 2021

How to let it go…

Everyone goes through hell, but not everyone stays there. Stop tormenting yourself by reliving the pain over and over. Good people go through terrible things, but wise people know when and how to let it go.

— Bryant McGill  

I agree, it is amazing to off load some of those deep rooted issues that cause dramatic and long standing suffering. Thing is, it’s not so simple. There are some things we cannot simply mind over matter. I don’t believe I could have tackled my old stuff without group therapy, traditional therapy, energy work and life coaching (or some version of healing therapies). Most of my issues were seemingly invisible. The pain was sitting layers and layers beneath the surface, seemingly locked inside my heart, and maybe my soul, mainly from my family of origin. As my favourite therapist says, this work is not for the faint of heart. It takes time, patience, potentially much funding and sometimes feeling worse for a time. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment