Thursday, November 11, 2021

A taste of quality and extra’s…

I have to be successful because I like expensive things.

— Anonymous

I absolutely could have written that quote. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been aware of the quality/financial freedom factor since I was a kid. My Dad was a teacher and my mother never worked, so all the money we had went into a decent enough home, food and not much else. My Mum really wanted a water view and so we ended up on a very nice street, surrounded by fancy cars, outdoor pools and people going to Hawaii. Meanwhile, our whole backyard was a garden, Lol ;). The movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding comes to mind, only my Dad was born in Italy. My Dad made pretty good wine and my Mum made homemade bread, so with the fresh produce we could trade a basket full of organic goodies for a swim in one of the gorgeous heated outdoor pools around us, Lol. I do believe this set me up for wanting/needing a certain level of financial comfort. Just sayin’ ;) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment