Friday, November 26, 2021

Don’t settle…

Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.

— Chris Brogan

I set my sights higher in love and in career and am I ever glad I did. I hit a point where I just couldn’t go through another break up and I couldn’t endure one more challenging and stressful manager/company culture. Looking back, I can see the deal breakers in all of my past relationships, which I clearly ignored. I’ll cut myself some slack on the work front because I needed the pay check and at least I kept looking for something better. In the end, I found the love of my life and perfect match. (It’s perfect even when it’s not perfect, because all of our needs are met and there are no crushing deal breakers for either of us). I also found my dream job, with an empowering and supportive manager, a people first company culture and fantastic compensation package. Just sayin’ ;) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment