Saturday, November 13, 2021

“Ten habits happy couples practice daily”…

1. They have date nights.

2. They communicate their feelings.

3. They learn each other’s love language.

4. They do chores together.

5. They know how to say sorry and mean it. 

6. They give each other space. 

7. They make time for intimacy.

8. They make sacrifices.

9. They don’t involve others in their relationship.

10. They find little ways to show they are thinking of each other.

— Unknown

When I look back on my past relationships, I can see the many pitfalls. The biggest culprits; we did not do chores together, we knew nothing of “love languages,” we did not know how to communicate our feelings/needs/desires effectively (if at all frankly) and we were too busy feeling let down by the other to say sorry. Fortunately, I took a much needed time out and learned how to have a good relationship (this involved learning new relationship/communication skills, being very clear about the kind of life I want to live and identifying a quality mate who would fit right in). Best time I ever spent too because I found the love of my life and my ideal parnter. We both agree that the “fit” or match is the most important thing. From there, it seems to be much easier and more natural to establish these winning habits. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO 

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment