Sunday, March 4, 2018

Be a magnet...

You are a magnet.
When you become a magnet of wealth, you attract wealth.
When you become a magnet of health, you attract health.
When you become a magnet of love, you attract love.
When you become a magnet of joy, you attract joy.
You must become the magnet of whatever it is you want, to bring it to you.
Magnet comes first - manifestation is second.
Manifestation is the effect of the magnet of you.

- The Secret

I never understood this in my younger years and I still find it challenging to “put it out there” and hope for the best. Spiritual teachings instruct us to “surrender” to “God” or “Universe” and trust that we will be taken care of. I read a quote the other day that said something like “express your wishes and accept the Universe response of ‘not yet’ or ‘I have something better in mind.’” I really don’t know how this works, but I have experienced this “Universal Law” on more than one occasion and I would say it is nothing short of miraculous. I still have to work at it for some reason, but it’s worth it. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl



No comments:

Post a Comment