Monday, March 12, 2018

The strongest factor...

The strongest factor for success is self-esteem: Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, and believing you will get it.

- Unknown

Someone recommended a great book called “Ask and it is Given” by Esther Hicks. The big take-away for me is the importance of believing. When I observe my thoughts, I see how often my mind worries. My brain gets tripped up in not being able to see the possibility. Luckily, I remember to replace doubtful/fearful thoughts with optimistic and faith-based ones. For example “hmm, what I want seems a bit pie in the sky, but I’m going to leave it up to the stars/luck/Universe and believe in miracles.” For some reason I have to work at maintaining strong faith. I should always believe, because I’ve experienced so many miracles in my life. So be it. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment