Monday, August 10, 2015

One year down...

It's nice to get that first year done and out of the way. I'm coming up on the one year anniversary of my shocking betrayal/break up with someone I thought had my back - as a person above all. Know what I mean? The romance can leave a relationship and there's not much to be done, but you hope someone who's been your best friend/family for a number of years would take care not to throw you under the bus. But, alas, these things happen. I know it's not easy to hurt/break up with someone. I know this is something to avoid and put off. Thing is, the bump in the rug just gets bigger doesn't it? Why do we think that avoidance and procrastination is a good plan? I have some work to do on this as well. I've been avoiding some important people because I haven't been willing to share my emotional guts, unless I feel incredibly safe . At some point though, we have to stand up straight and face our lives. Just sayin;) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment