Saturday, June 27, 2015

Losing people .. :(

Is it just me, or does it really suck to lose people. I mean, it's totally great when people chase their dreams and move to a new country for cool opportunities or love... (not so great losing people because of a break up!)... but great connections don't come along every day and so losing some of the special ones is a tough deal. What are you gonna do?!... we're all so mobile these days and with internet dating and job searching, odds are we're going to keep losing people. I don't know if there's a fate thing involved, or chance or what have you, but I guess I have to put my big girl pants on and get used to the idea. There are a lot of sayings out there like "sometimes you have to let something go, to make room for something better"... okay, well I'll do my best to focus on that;) ... but boo hoo anyway! Just sayin'.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment