Sunday, June 21, 2015

The burden of emotion...

I don't wanna be a whiny girl, but can I just say that being a woman can bring with it the burden of emotional response. Experts on the differences between men and women give due attention. Allison Armstrong in particular talks about how pretty much everything hits females via an emotional centre. We have to feel first and then we're be able to think rationally, make sense of things and act with some logic factored in. Of course every woman is different and some women may be incredibly logical and rational. Personally speaking, I'm kind of a blend ... but bring on relationship circumstances or anything extremely personal and I'm gonna be behind the emotional eight ball. It kinda sucks to be honest. Just once I wish I could channel my inner male, put emotion aside and focus on work, sports, beer, whatever. Total dude envy, Lol. You guys are lucky!

Just sayin;) !

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment