Monday, December 1, 2014

The simplicity and magic of thoughts

Keep it simple, stupid? We've heard this, right? How 'bout adopting this philosophy to get what we want?

Such as:

I attract relationships that are fulfilling and fun for me.
If any relationships come my way that are not fulfilling, I release them back to the Universe.
I now receive good from expected and unexpected sources.
I choose to be healthy and free.
My work is a joy and pleasure.
All is well in my world.

According to Louise Hay (You Can Heal Your Life), it's that simple. We're supposed to write down some fabulously appealing thoughts/needs/wants and say them whenever we can... and watch our lives change for the better. Sounds simple enough. Nothin to lose, right? ;)

Blessings,

Chatgirl





No comments:

Post a Comment