Sunday, April 7, 2024

Feel your feelings, then get moving…

All progress is made when people who don’t feel like showing up for themselves show up anyway.

Your power is wielded in your ability to act despite conflicting emotions. 

Feel your feelings, then get moving. 

— J. Mike Fields (Professional life coach, public speaker and consultant. Fields approach is to “reach the core of what’s causing the fear, avoidance, and rigidity to change. With this approach, one root finding (often a sabotaging perception and belief about one’s Self) causes dozens of symptoms to disappear, multiple beliefs are untangled and changed, and a door is opened to a new life, a new story, and a Self-life that is steadfast, unwavering, and renewed each day.” He says “Follow your greatest fears. Go to the root.”)

My favourite therapist would agree. I went to therapy to save my marriage, and ended up on an individual healing journey. Therapy didn't save my marriage, but it saved me, and then led to the love of my life and perfect partner. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment