Thursday, May 26, 2022

Knowing the deal breakers…

There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand without you even speaking a word.

— Unknown

In my opinion, this strongly applies to finding a life partner. I made the mistake of fully committing to a couple of almost well suited relationships. In my single days I met some compelling individuals, but most became friends after a few uninspired dates. So when I met someone I was really attracted to, and who shared many of my interests, I thought bullseye. But deeper into the relationship deal breakers became evident. I was concerned that “perfect” didn’t exist, so I soldiered on. In the end, the differences widened and these almost perfect relationships inevitably ended. I finally did myself a huge favour. I took a big pause, rethought my compatibility needs and ended up finding the love of my life. And it’s easy. We navigate challenges with grace. Sure, we have the odd ruffle, but we’re super compatible and we never want to hurt each other, so we find a path that honours us both. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl   

No comments:

Post a Comment