Thursday, April 1, 2021

The power of consistency and desire...

6 months of focus and hard work can put you 5 years ahead in life. 

Don’t underestimate the power of consistency and desire.

— Unknown

I found fear to be a powerful motivator in achieving consistency and results. I never thought I’d EVER be out of work because jobs are a dime a dozen in my field. Enter financial crisis of 2008. Whoa... I hadn’t exactly saved for a rainy day either because I was used to being head hunted on a regular bases. Double whoa! I managed to find a life line back to my former life and one thing had become very clear. I would need to work harder than ever before, become indispensable, and save for a rainy day in order to protect and secure my future. This life altering experience led to my dream job, my highest earning years and a fancy new entrepreneurial opportunity. None of this would have happened without the job loss and a very stressful three to five years. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment