Thursday, November 12, 2015

Acknowledge, accept and repeat ;)

Today I am choosing to practice some wisdom that's not easy to pull off;)  I am choosing to surrender in this moment, to let go of whatever it is that I want. I am choosing to let life be and to let whatever comes, just come. I am choosing to be gracious and to allow others their choices, their needs and their priorities (even though it's not what I want). I am choosing to be ok even though my efforts are not presently paying off. I am choosing to sit in this uncocmfortable space, to focus on my task at hand and to refrain from judging "things" as good or bad. Doing this is supposedly an act self-care and self-kindness ... and actually, it does feel strangely comforting. My brain has temporarily stopped hurting, Lol ;) Just sayin' ...

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment