Friday, August 11, 2023

Be alone, instead of poorly surrounded?…

The amount of strength is takes to choose to be alone instead of poorly surrounded, is extremely underrated. 

If you were strong enough to choose yourself, I honour you.

— Xavier Dagba (Trauma-informed life coach. Dagba specializes in helping people shed their limitations, embrace their repressed powers, and live from their heart, rather than their wounds) 

I don’t know about you, but it’s taken me a long time to learn this lesson. It’s never too late though, right? I finally figured out how to identify my perfect mate, and then realized the same holds true for friendships. In a nutshell, it’s about the deal breakers. When I look back on my past love relationships and friendships, I can see that there were challenging dynamics and irreconcilable differences all along. (For me, some of them are; chronic lateness, messiness, lack of common interests, inability to discuss and resolve differences). Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment