Monday, June 5, 2023

If you can’t communicate…

If you can’t communicate and resolve problems with them, 

it’s impossible to have a relationship with them.

— Paul C Brunson (Relationship counsellor, known as the ‘love doctor’ and ‘real-life Hitch’ matchmaker, TV host, entrepreneur, and author. Brunson’s work is centred on impacting lives through the application of relationship science. He shares insights on everything from finding love to lessons in life and business he’s learned while working for some of the world’s most iconic billionaires on media programs such as Good Morning America, Lorraine, Steph’s Packed Lunch, The New York Times, The Guardian, and the Jamaican Observer). 

I observed this first hand in my family of origin. I witnessed a lot of arguing and screaming, but not much resolution, which didn’t set me up well for relationships in my adult life. Fortunately, it’s never too late to learn new skills, and so I did through weekend relationship workshops. I don’t believe I’d be enjoying the wonderful relationship I have with the love of my life without this learning. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment