Sunday, June 18, 2023

As you begin to speak and live your truth, remember…

* It’s normal to outgrow partners, friends and acquaintances.

* It’s normal to feel intense guilt at putting yourself first. 

* It’s normal to feel unusually sensitive or need more solitude.

* It’s normal to freak out after setting a healthy boundary.

* It’s normal to be extremely angry at people and communities you used to shrink yourself to accommodate.

— @haileypaigemagee (Codependency Recovery Coach) 

Well, this is a timely bit of wisdom I must say. I don’t know about you, but I experienced some post pandemic relationship fall outs. My mother also passed away in August and my savvy life coach tells me that sweeping changes often follow. You realize there are things you don’t want to do anymore, and that you don’t need to do anymore. It’s quite liberating, but somehow painful as well. Apparently, even welcome changes are hard and take adjustment. Good to know. Just sayin’ : ) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment