Monday, January 23, 2023

Find peace (and the perfect partner!)…

Ego says: “Once everything falls into place, I will find peace.”

Spirit says: “Find peace and everything will fall into place.”

— Unknown 

I can relate. It wasn’t until I kind of hit relationship rock bottom (just one too many break ups!) that I put romance on pause and worked on myself. I had been seeing various health care practitioners, and fairly regularly (traditional therapy, body talk, energy work, group therapy/relationship skills weekend workshops), but I hadn’t been willing to time out from dating. Best decision in the world! A post-mortem on my past relationships revealed that there were, in fact, deal breakers in each of those past scenarios. I became crystal clear about the type of match that would work for me, based on the life I want to live (ie. city girl, so no outdoor-focused lifestyle for me, Lol). I also committed to how I want to be treated, and I’ve found the most lovely togetherness, on vacations/date nights and also running a household with all the boring stuff. We’ll tackle groceries, laundry, cooking and cleaning as a team… always. So the mundane activities are faster and more fun. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment