Monday, March 22, 2021

Do what you have to do...

Do you what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.

— Oprah Winfrey

I’ve also heard “do your absolute best at what you’re doing now until you can do what you want to do.” I was basically scared sh- -less into doing just that. I’ve always had a killer day job, but my feet start going to sleep without new challenges. I’ve also been wanting to work for myself for a very long time. I am a very self-motivated, determined person and I tend to excel, so I don’t really like being managed. Being self-employed would allow me to passionately dive in, without companies/managers breathing down my neck. Unfortunately, becoming an entrepreneur has not been an overnight sensation and in the middle of all that, I was road kill post 2008 financial crisis. After floundering for a few years and narrowly escaping bankruptcy, I discovered a newfound gratitude for the security and freedom of my day job/career. I have since enjoyed the best, highest earning years of my career and received a few high profile awards. A VIP client noticed and I now have a very exciting entrepreneurial opportunity to consider. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl   

No comments:

Post a Comment