Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Covid pet peeves...

I don’t know about you, but I’m beginning to hit the wall. We have no choice, of course. All of these rules are in place for good reason. It doesn’t mean we can’t express our frustrations though! Aside from the big restrictions (no travel, no movie theatres, no socializing with friends/family!, no live events etc.), I’m finding some little things are starting to get to me as well; you can’t add your own milk in your coffee/tea, so you end up with either too little or too much,  you have to walk in a certain direction in the grocery store or you get scolded by staff or a cranky fellow shopper (I absolutely hate being policed by some random person), or you have to stand waiting right on the big dot on the floor, or again, some random person scolds you. Grrrrr. No wonder we’re all getting pretty cranky about now. Just sayin’ !!! Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment