Monday, February 15, 2021

Finding more joy...

Being happy never goes out of style.

— Lilly Pulitzer (Entrepreneur, fashion designer, and American socialite. She founded Lilly Pulitzer, Inc., which produces clothing and other wares featuring bright, colourful, floral prints. As the brand is popular with high society, she was called the “Queen of Prep”)

Clinical conditions aside, there seem to be many, many strategies for finding more joy in life; living in the moment, mindfulness/meditation, traditional therapy/life coaching, spending more time in nature, avoiding comparing ourselves to others and where we feel we should be, and many more. Personally, I seem to need reminders (which is probably the main reason I write this blog) and there are some days I know I won’t get there. Particularly with Covid and the ongoing restrictions, life can feel pretty repetitive. I do, however, tend to be a glass-half-full person, so I’m determined to wake up on the right side of the bed as much as possible. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 





No comments:

Post a Comment