Thursday, July 30, 2020

Don’t be afraid. Have faith...

It’s funny how we outgrow what we once thought we couldn’t live without, and then we fall in love with what we didn’t even know we wanted. Life keeps leading us on journeys we would never go on if it were up to us. Don’t be afraid. Have faith. Find the lessons.

— Unknown 

I have a couple of mundane examples actually. I (and my 300 neighbours) have been enduring a twinning of our tower, on what was once our cherished green space (bummer that). In the process, we’ve been hugely inconvenienced. After 2.5 long and noisy years, we’re pretty much on our last nerve. Funny thing is, after the enduring resistance, I am enjoying delightful and surprising improvements to the building; I had to move my car and ended up conveniently located right by my storage locker, we have a beautiful new pool with a more spacious deck and we now have a beautiful, clean, bright, spacious new gym as well. Big note to self. Just sayin’ ;) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment