Thursday, December 26, 2019

Starting over...

I’m starting over.
- A new pattern of thoughts.
- A new wave of emotions.
- A new connection to the world.
- A new belief system in myself.

— Unknown

I did that after my last break up. I had been avoiding the conclusion of that relationship because break ups suck ;) But it really bit me in the but. I thought, right, this is the last time I plan to go through a painful ending. I went back to the drawing board, worked with a couple of helpful coaches (life coaching/energy person, traditional therapist/relationship skills courses and EMDR therapist, to make sure I covered all the bases). Needless to say, I landed in my dream job and met the love of my life. Luckily I did learn new relationship skills because no matter how great any relationship is, there are always things to navigate. So when something comes up, we’re champs in my opinion. We share our thoughts/emotions/experiences/desires in a pretty calm way, even when the subject matter is sensitive and charged. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment