Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Solitude...

Solitude is for me a fount of healing which makes my life worth living. Talking is often a torment for me, and I need many days of silence to recover from the futility of words.

— Carl Jung (Swiss Psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung’s work was influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy and religious studies. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) was developed from Jung’s theory of psychological types. Jung’s influence on popular psychology, spirituality and the New Age movement has been immense and a Review of General Psychology Survey ranked Jung as the 23rd most cited psychologist of the 20th century).

The older I get, the more I seek solitude. I love people. I truly do. With complete love and respect for all those in my life and yet to be in my life however... inevitably, there is friction and a high likelihood for at least a fraction of drama. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment