Saturday, October 19, 2019

Recreate yourself?...

You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.

— Unknown

I’m thinking Brittany Runs a Marathon. The character in this movie (playing now and based on a true story) wakes up and decides to start making better/healthier choices. I made a similar decision about five years ago. I wondered what would happen if I made a tiny bit more effort at work each day. I also decided to eat less sugar/more vegetables. Most importantly I decided to hold out for a better romantic partner. I got really honest about what kind of life I want to live; what I love doing, what I never want to do again etc. Needless to say, I’ve had the best four years of my career (made the most money ever too) and I met the incredible love of my life. Our relationship is naturally easy, fun and very fulfilling. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment