Wednesday, November 22, 2017

To make the right choices...

To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.

- Deepak Chopra

Solitude brings us face to face with the potential “void” doesn’t it? Why do we have a void? How do we fill that void? I don’t think we tend to explore these ideas, unless forced ;) I’ve had a passion for psychology and human nature for a long time, but it wasn’t until I faced significant relationship challenges that I looked into my own limitations and fears. The exploration continues and has not been a quick, easy or inexpensive venture, so I understand the avoidance. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment