Friday, September 25, 2026

Your body can pick up on energy before your mind processes…

The deeper you heal, the more your body reacts to bad energy. Loud, chaotic environments feel unbearable, fake conversations drain you instantly, and being around negative or inauthentic people physically exhausts you. Your intuition sharpens, your body picks up on energy shifts before your mind can process them, and you instinctively distance yourself from anything that disrupts your peace.

— Unknown 

I have found this to be quite true. I have experienced profound healing, particularly after my mother’s passing, and a one year, intensive group therapy course. The emotional evolution has allowed me to be clear on my boundaries and deal breakers. Unfortunately I’ve lost some people along the way, which I find quite sad. I never wanted to throw the baby out with the bath water, but some behaviours are just too unsettling and upsetting for me to tolerate at this point in my life. Just sayin’ : ) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment