Thursday, October 5, 2023

Having an acceptance mindset (and finding more joy!)…

This situation is only temporary.
I’ve dealt with difficulties before and I can deal with this.
Failure is an opportunity for growth.
The present is the only moment I have control over.
I won’t stress over things that I can’t change.
I can’t change what has already happened.
It’s okay to feel negative emotions. I can still deal with this effectively.

— Unknown 

I don’t know about you, but I carry a degree of post-traumatic stress over the more egregious challenges in life (betrayal/divorce, job loss in a terrible economy, companies wanting more despite meagre pay increases, post pandemic fall out, escalating cost of living, extreme weather events). Having said that, I am proud of the survival skills, improved decision making, better financial management, refined work ethic and a commitment to bringing more joy to my life. My latest mantra is “there’s more to life than work!”Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment