Saturday, June 18, 2022

Anything is possible…

Trust the wait. 

Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming.

When nothing is certain, anything is possible.

— Unknown

Great reminder. I think I’m spending too much time staying “informed” and not enough time nurturing my heart and soul. With the ever increasing demands of work (is it just me, or do companies just want more and more from you, even though salaries are not keeping up with inflation… by a long shot at this point), post pandemic fall out (almost incomprehensible), the war, inflation, it’s a wonder we’re doing as well as we are. I’ve been reading that we’re in a pretty global funk (even President Biden says “People are really, really down”), which made me feel better about my less than stellar mood of late. I’m typically a glass-half-full girl, but wow, this is a whole new world. Having said that, my commitment is to seek out inspiration, motivation and optimism. Because I know good is still out there, and I’d rather be a part of the solution and not the problem. Just sayin’ :) Hugs, and good luck! XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment