Wednesday, February 27, 2019

When going through a tough time...

8 Things to Remember When Going Through Tough Times:
1. Everything can - and will - change.
2. You’ve overcome challenges before.
3. It’s a learning experience.
4. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
5. Allow yourself to have some fun.
6. Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
7. Other people’s negativity isn’t worth worrying about.
8. And there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

When I fell on hard times, I was grateful for words of wisdom. I still had sleepless nights and fear over my mounting bills, Lol, but it helped to focus my thoughts and energy in a more empowered direction. When I look back, I can see that every difficult moment in my life did led to a better outcome. My last relationship ended badly (partly because I was dragging my heels on leaving), but I ended up finding the absolute perfect partner for me. One of my jobs also ended very badly (I put off leaving this one as well), but I ended up in a dream job that pays more money than I’ve ever earned. Just sayin’ :) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment