Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Life will never be free of uncertainty…

My therapist told me:

If your peace depends on everything going right, that’s not peace - that’s control. Life will never be free of uncertainty, and trying to control it all only leaves you anxious and exhausted. 

Real growth is learning to let go of control, to stay steady even when things are unsettled. 

That’s where peace actually begins. 

— Unknown 

A lesson I continue to learn and embrace each day. I’ve been through a number of very trying, lengthy obstacles (divorce, a heart breaking betrayal, near bankruptcy, a damaging boss, death of both parents, and presently, a scary health diagnosis). Fortunately, with traditional therapy and Craniosacral Therapy (central nervous system support), I have some very helpful tools to assist with the fear and unknown. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment