Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Being coachable and accountable…

One of the biggest paradigm shifts in my life was learning to be a full fledged adult, by being accountable for the state of my life and my choices. My spiritual/life coach (following “A Course In Miracles”) initially allowed me to carry on for quite some time about family challenges, and then she said “and you know that all of this is your stuff, right?” Mic drop. She explained that although I had been victimized in the past, it’s on me to create the life I want now. Ok. Got it. After the initial shock, I began to understand “victim mode” and how this can keep one trapped in the past, and in a somewhat helpless state. I’ve never looked back. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 



No comments:

Post a Comment