Saturday, April 20, 2019

Change your life in one year...

8 Things that can change your life in one year:

1.  Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are every day.
2.  Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process.
3.  Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
4.  Throw off the TV and set Internet controls.
5.  Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it.
6.  Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
7.  Sweat every day to boost your mood.
8.  Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.

— Unknown

One of my trusted coaches taught me about the “victim mentality” and fully owning my life. She said that if we’re willing to take responsibility for all of our choices and outcomes, we can manifest more of what we want. “Bad” things may happen to us she says, but we need to better manage our reactions and actions. Easier said than done actually. I’m grateful that I’ve welcomed the genius of key professionals who help me get out of my own way. Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment