Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Don't give up...

"If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is, never quit, never quit, never quit."

- Bill Clinton

"You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."

- Epicurus

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

- Abraham Lincoln

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

- Walt Disney

"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.

- John Churton Collins

"Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters."

Victor Hugo

"I didn't care what, how much adversity life threw at me. I intended to get to the top."

- Ted Turner

"Adversity isn't an obstacle that we need to get around in order to resume living our life. It's part of our life."

- Aimee Mullins

Okay got it... man up, keep going and potentially be great;) Hugs.

Blessings,

Chatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment