Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Healthy me time, and choices!…

Monthly reflections:

* My favourite memory of this month?

* My biggest challenge?

* I am so proud of myself for…

* What do I need to let go of from this month?

* What do I really want to happen this month?

— Unknown 

My biggest take away from traditional therapy/life coaching/energy work/an abundance of relationship workshops is that I need to have my own back, all the way. (Shout out to Joel Brass, my favourite therapist, who helped me find the love of my life and best friend, my dream job and the kind of financial freedom I’ve always dreamed of). It’s taken years to fully understand what having one’s own back means, and even recently I uncovered another layer to the story. In a nutshell, I would say it’s about boundaries, understanding one’s personal deal breakers and saying no to stuff that causes unnecessary anxiety, stress and unhappiness. For example, some mic drop no’s have come into clear view recently, and finally; people you need to walk on egg shells around, people who bad talk others, those who do a lot of blaming and who tend to have negative, unhappy and draining energy. I endured a lot of bad behaviour in my family of origin unfortunately, which would explain my somewhat high tolerance for challenging personalities. But I finally asked myself why would I knowingly choose to be around such stressful energy? There comes a time to actively seek peace, love and joy. Just sayin’ :) Hugs and good luck (and just say no!). XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment