Friday, September 10, 2021

Living life in crescendo…

Stephen Covey, productivity and leadership expert, called this, living life in crescendo.

This is the idea that our highest contribution always lies ahead of us. That everything we have done previously has been in preparation for some greater success. 

I find this to be a deeply hopeful and inspiring perspective.  

— Greg McKeown (Public speaker, leadership and business strategist, and author of Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, which discusses how to figure out what is essential, how to eliminate what is not and how to make it as effortless and possible to do what really matters)

I don’t know about you, but I find the idea of doing less very appealing right now. With Covid raging for the fourth time and some restrictions still in place, I’m missing many of my cherished happiness and mental wellness outlets. What has not eased is the demands in the work place. These seem to have escalated actually. No wonder I feel tired, Lol. So yes, I’m going to determine what is essential and make this more effortless. Just sayin’ ;) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl 



No comments:

Post a Comment