Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The body is self-healing...

The body is a self-healing organism, so it’s really about clearing things out of the way so that the body can heal itself.

— Barbara Brennan (American author, spiritual healer, businesswoman and teacher working in the field of energy healing. In 2011, she was listed by the Watkins Review as the 94th most spiritually influential person in the world). 

I’ve had stomach aches for as long as I can remember. I spent much of my teenage years doubled over and unfortunately the healthcare system had few answers, other than to avoid certain food groups (dairy, wheat, sugar! Ugh). I maintained the “cleanest” diet possible over the years, but one day I got fed up and asked a spiritual/alternative healthcare friend for a referral to anyone who could help me. I ended up finding “Body Talk”(non-invasive healing that taps into the body’s natural healing system) and then “Craniosacral Therapy” (form of bodywork that uses gentle touch to relieve tension in the central nervous system). The verdict on my stomach aches is basically nervous stomach, due to past trauma and life’s basic ongoing stressors. The more energy work I seem to do, the happier my tummy! Just sayin’ :) Hugs. XO

Blessings,

Chatgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment